Please be considerate of others and act in a safe manner at all times.
You are responsible for all children and visitors to your unit.
The rates include up to 2 PEOPLE PER SITE. There is an extra charge of $10.00 per person per stay. Every child over the age of seven (7) is considered an extra person.
No more than 6 people are allowed in your unit.
Noise levels from all sources must be reasonable at all times. Please be courteous and refrain from loud activities that could affect other guests. Between 11 PM and 8 AM the noise should be kept at levels audible only to the occupants of your unit.
Smoking is prohibited inside the unit, you may smoke outside. Please do not dispose of butts on the ground - please use proper receptacles.
Fireworks are prohibited by county and state law and are not permitted on resort property. If fireworks of any kind are found on resort property, management and security has the authority to confiscate them.
Any violation of the rules may cause eviction of the renter and/or all occupants of the site.
Check-In: 1:00 pm check-out 12 noon. If you wish for a late check-out please confirm availability with the office. The cost for late check-out is: $30.00. After 5 pm is an extra day.
Speed limit throughout the resort is 5 MPH. A maximum of two (2) vehicles per lot are allowed in the campground at any time.
One golf cart per lot.
One water vessel with trailer (no doubles).
Motor vehicles to be used on site should be street legal with the exception of golf carts are allowed.
*No gas-powered golf carts will be allowed to enter the campground.
Please register the golf carts at the office and provide proof of insurance.
All golf cart operators must be at least 17 years old and have a valid Driver's License.
Golf carts must have permanently mounted lights (not flashing) for night driving.
Keys must be removed when golf cart is not in use.
The office will issue a decal to register golf carts which must be visible at all times. The cost for the decal is $10.00.
Reckless operation of any vehicle may cause eviction of the driver and/or all occupants of the site.
Guests are solely responsible for the safe operation of any vehicle(s) operated by guest(s) and/or visitors while on premises.
No vehicle or vessel washing is allowed on campsite or Calusa property.
- There is no lifeguard on duty at any time. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Children under the age of twelve (12) must be accompanied and supervised by a
responsible adult at all times.
- NO PERSONAL MUSIC *Calusa Campground provides music at the pool.
- No pets allowed in pool or pool area. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Babies must wear swim diapers.
- Glass bottles, glass containers, kegs, funnels, hookahs, beer pong, domino tables are prohibited in pool and dock areas. No food or beverage within 4 ft. of the pools edge.
- No smoking in the pool area with the exception of the designated landing between the two decks labeled a smoking area.
- The pool capacity is 22.
- No diving, cannon balling, running, rough housing, pushing, Frisbee throwing, ball playing, water guns or water balloons are allowed in the pool area.
- Skateboards and roller skates are not allowed in the pool areas.
- Children who are not toilet trained, nude, or in diapers are not allowed to use the pool.
- Swim diapers are permitted if used properly.
- Swim suits are required in pool.
- No rafts or chairs allowed in the pool. Masks, noodles, and snorkels are allowed.
- No loud noises, shouting, radios, stereos, boom boxes, musical instruments, games or similar activities are allowed in the pool area.
- Disorderly, inappropriate or vulgar conduct of any kind is not allowed in the pool
area or on the property.
- Persons with a communicable disease or open body sores are prohibited from using the pool.
- Emergency, life safety equipment located throughout the pool are not to be used as
entertainment devises or as toys. Anyone playing with any life safety equipment will be removed from the pool area and fined.
- Hours posted must be observed together with all posted rules and regulations regarding the use of the pool and pool area.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
- No refund will be granted.
- 60 days or more: FULL REFUND
- 31 to 59 days: HALF REFUND
- 30 days or less: NO REFUND
- If a stay is shorter than the original reservation and less than one month no refund will be given.
- If a stay is one month or longer the rate will be adjusted to the appropriate rate type (I.e. daily, weekly, etc.)
Change of Dates:
- Change of reservation dates are subject to availability. If dates requested are not available cancellation policies apply.
- Refunds due to a death or extended hospitalization will be reviewed on an individual basis.
- All visitors must register at the office prior to going to your unit. The office will issue a day pass.
- Admission per person: $10.00
- Car Pass *If renter has more than two (2) cars, visitor(s) must park outside the Resort in the designated area.
Vessel and Watercraft Restrictions:
- No visitor or guest vessels or watercraft allowed at any time in the park or marina dockage area.
- Renters vessels and trailers are not allowed in common areas during summer month period from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Renters, with the exception of those renting water front lots (bay/canal front) are prohibited from using the common area docks. If the vessel is larger than the renter's lot, renter has to park outside.
- Renter vessels in excess of 25' length will not be allowed on Condominium Property
- Renters can only bring one water vessel and one trailer.
- No double-docking of vessels on area canals adjacent to common area or waterways or marina is permitted at any time.
- Vessel speed on canals, marina and park perimeter shall adhere to Monroe County regulations.
- No vessel shall be moored in any manner blocking free entrance, exit, or use of any waterway within or on the perimeter of the park.
- No vessel shall be used as living quarters on the waterways within or on the perimeter of the park.
Quiet hours and nuisance:
- Quiet hours must be observed by all Owners, guests and renters. Quiet hours are as posted by the Association from time to time.
- No nuisance shall be allowed upon the condominium property nor any use or practice which is the source of annoyance to residents, or which interferes with the peaceful possession and proper use of the property by its residents at any time. The unit Owner shall not permit or suffer anything to be done or kept in or on his/her which will increase the rate of insurance on the Condominium property, or which will obstruct or interfere with the rights of other unit Owners, or annoy them by unreasonable noises, or otherwise; nor shall the unit Owner commit or permit any nuisance, immoral or illegal act in or about the Condominium property at any time.
- Excessively loud music may be considered a nuisance if it unreasonably prohibits the enjoyment of
Calusa by other Owners or renters.
This also applies to the pool area and common dock area and all of the noise and nuisance requirements apply to all parts of the Common Areas of Calusa.
- Any party in common areas will need prior approval of the Board of Directors.
Any party which will have 10 or more people, must notify to the Association in writing prior to the occasion. Failure to notify the Association will result in a violation and a possible fine. Owners are responsible for notifying their guests that they all must park at the entrance of the campground, and not inside.
- Curfew - Curfew shall be observed between the hours of 11:00 P.M. and 6:00 A.M. for all person's age
17 and under who may not be in Common Areas during this time, unless accompanied by parent or adult age 21 or older.